|Company: Pressure BioSciences, Inc
Symbol: OTCQB: PBIO
|Presenter: Richard T. Schumacher, President ,CEO & Founder
Occasion: Richmond Club Lunch, Toronto
- SECFilings.com: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) is Well Positioned to Take Advantage of the Cancer Moonshot Initiative Click Here to read full article
- SCN’s Jane King sits down with CEO Richard Schumacher Click Here to view interview
- StockNewsNow.com Publishes Business and Earnings Review Q1 2016 with Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Click Here
- Zacks Small-Cap Research Report on Pressure BioSciences, Inc. with $2.00 target price Click Here
More about Pressure Biosciences
Our pressure cycling technology uses internally developed instrumentation that is capable of cycling pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels at controlled temperatures to rapidly and repeatedly control the interactions of bio-molecules. Our instrument, the Barocycler®, and our internally developed consumables product line, which includes PULSE (Pressure Used to Lyse Samples for Extraction) Tubes as well as the ProteoSolveLRS™ kit for the detergent-free extraction of proteins from lipid-rich samples, together make up the PCT Sample Preparation System (“PCT SPS”).
Our pressure cycling technology employs a unique approach that we believe has the potential for broad applications in a number of established and emerging life sciences areas, including;
- Sample preparation for genomic, proteomic, and small molecule studies;
- Pathogen inactivation;
- Protein purification;
- Control of chemical (enzymatic) reactions; and
Since we began operations as Pressure BioSciences in February 2005, we have focused substantially all of our research and development and commercialization efforts on sample preparation for genomic, proteomic, and small molecule studies.
Our business strategy is to commercialize pressure cycling technology in the area of sample preparation for genomic, proteomic, and small molecule studies (“sample preparation”). We also plan to pursue the further development and commercialization of PCT in other life sciences applications, which could include working with various strategic partners that have greater scientific, and regulatory, expertise in the respective applications than we do.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
14 Norfolk Avenue
South Easton, MA 02375
Telephone: 1 508-230-1828