Cartier Resources, founded in 2006, is based in Val-d’Or, Quebec. The province of Quebec has consistently ranked as one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world, primarily because of its favourable geology, attractive fiscal environment and pro-mining government.
- The company has a strong cash position of more than $13.9 million, as well as a significant corporate and institutional endorsement, including Agnico Eagle Mines and Quebec investment funds.
- Cartier’s strategy is to focus on gold projects with features that offer potential for rapid growth.
- The company holds a portfolio of exploration projects located in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt of Quebec, one of the most prolific mining regions in the world.
- The company is focused on advancing its four key projects through drilling programs. All of these projects were acquired at reasonable costs in recent years and are drill-ready with targets along the geometric extensions of known gold deposits.
- Exploration work is currently focused on the Chimo Mine Property to maximize value for investors. The preparation of the next exploration work is underway to carry out drilling programs respectively on the Benoist, Fenton and Wilson properties.
For new investors unfamiliar with Cartier: Philippe Cloutier, CEO of Cartier Resources, will present the company’s latest Investor Roadshow presentation with an emphasis on the company’s Chimo Mine Project.
For existing Cartier investors: Philippe will review the company’s latest news releases and update you on the latest developments.
Presentation date/time: Thursday, September 24, 12:00 EDT
Presenter: Phillippe Cloutier, CEO, Cartier Resources
Venue: The Online Investment Conference
Register for the Cartier Resources Online Investor Roadshow by clicking on the image above or on this link.