Four drill ready projects in the historic Abitibi Greenstone Gold Belt of Quebec, one of the most prolific mining regions in the world
- Founded in 2006 and based in Val-d’Or, Quebec where discovery is a tradition.
- Focussed on gold projects with exploration potential for rapid expansion.
- Four drill-ready projects acquired at very reasonable valuations during the depressed mining market of the past few years.
- Flagship project is the Chimo Mine, a past producing mine that sits along the eastern extremity of the historic Cadillac fault. The 100%-owned project has historically produced nearly 400 thousand ounces of gold from 14 separate zones under three different producers. First in the 1960s, again in the 1980s, and finally in 1997.
- Strong cash position with $5.0M+ in the bank
- Important corporate and institutional investors including Agnico Eagle Mines, JP Morgan UK and the Quebec investment funds.
Watch Cartier’s Latest Corporate Profile